The application, compatible across devices, is designed to provide a superior user experience with easy navigation and functionality, allowing customers, such as mortgage banks, loan originators among others, a comprehensive view of their mortgage due diligence results.
Using OpusPanorama, clients can view the progress on any of their active engagements, capture a snapshot on the loan file progress through different underwriting stages, and zoom in to view the details of any particular loan. OpusPanorama also has a self-service, administrative capability that allows clients complete control over who can view their information.
We are excited to introduce OpusPanorama and for what it will offer our clients, with a complete view of their engagements with Opus CMC. OpusPanorama provides overall relationship data as well as deal level and loan level insights during the due diligence process. Our clients can view their data at the office or on-the-go to ensure they have timely information. said
OpusPanorama is a powerful new tool for our clients that shows our commitment to innovation, transparency and integrity in the due diligence process. We hope to increase collaboration with our clients through the implementation of this solution, drive higher levels of efficiency, and thereby provide tangible value to accelerate their mortgage business, said
"OpusPanorama was built with a highly-secure foundational architecture, designed to protect our client's information. Coupled with its multi-platform capability, this tool will redefine how we engage with our clients, while delivering exceptional due diligence services that are the hallmark of our brand," added
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say