In its half-year results for the six months to
Profit before tax for the period came in at
The company increased its interim dividend for the period to
The company also Thursday announced a new
On a divisional basis, the company said trading profit in the Distribution segment increased by 28.5% at constant currency and 14.4% in actual currency to
The company also cited a return to growth in its important
The company said it remains focused on its 'top five' priorities; growing market share, growing aftersales, improving margin, controlling working capital and selective capital investment, and strong capital allocation.
"Notwithstanding the competitive pressure on vehicle margins in some of our markets we continue to expect to deliver a robust underlying constant currency performance in 2014," said Group Chief Executive AndrÉ Lacroix.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut