The IceLink user interface layout manager has also been greatly enhanced so there is now very little one cannot do using the layout maanger. Also, IceLink examples have been re-structured to better illustrate the separation of signalling vs. local media vs. conferences.
"By providing WebRTC capabilities for Internet Explorer and Safari in addition to Chrome, Firefox and Opera alongside support for native applications on numerous platforms, organizations can start using WebRTC today," said
IceLink is used world-wide in multiple industries such as Telecommunications, Tele-Medicine, Education and Government to provide secure, high-performance peer-to-peer processing based on the WebRTC standard.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12055762.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say