The withdrawal of the rating follows unfavorable market conditions to sell the notes. As there is no set time frame for resuming the issuance process, no rating is required at this time. Fitch will provide investors with further information on the notes if and when the issuer resumes the sale process.
Fitch currently rates RFH as follows:
--Local currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'BB-';
--Foreign currency IDR 'BB-'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Corporate Rating Methodology',
Corporate Rating Methodology - Including Short-Term Ratings and Parent and Subsidiary Linkage
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays