GLOBAL agency Fitch Ratings on Thursday said that it has retained the ' BBB-' sovereign rating— the lowest investment grade— on
The agency has also retained ' stable' outlook for the country's ratings. Fitch said that the Budget is positive of credit ratings and further revision will be dependent on the government's willingness to make difficult choices.
Q1 FISCAL DEFICIT56.1% OFBUDGETESTIMATES
Fiscal deficit in the first quarter of 2014- 15 was ` 2.97 lakh crore, or 56.1% of Budget estimates for the entire financial year Fiscal deficit for the whole fiscal has been pegged at ` 5.31 lakh crore During the April- June period of 2013- 14 fiscal, the deficit was 48.4% of Budget estimates Fiscal deficit was `
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports