The transaction is a pass-through securitization of a 10-year amortizing loan originated by
KEY RATING DRIVERS
The affirmation of the rating reflects (i) the credit quality of the guaranty provider,
Fitch affirmed the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of
Payments on the loan are made to a bank account at
The rating assigned to the notes is sensitive to changes in the credit quality of
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Sources of information: Transaction documents.
--'Global Rating Criteria for Single- and Multi-Name Credit-Linked Notes'
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria'
--'Counterparty Criteria for Structured Finance and Covered Bonds'
--'Brazil Loan Trust I' (
Counterparty Criteria for Structured Finance and Covered Bonds
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Global Rating Criteria for Single- and Multi-Name Credit-Linked Notes
+55 11 4504 2211
Fitch Ratings Ltda.
+55 11 4504 2200
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say