The minerals development and exploration company, which has assets in
Trafigura is a Dutch commodity trading company which focuses on base metals and energy.
EMED said that Trafigura has let it know that it acquired the shares for investment purposes only and that changing market conditions may force it to change its ownership.
EMED also said that Trafigura has no role in management of EMED and has not appointed any nominees to the Board of Directors of EMED.
The company also said that one of its shareholders
EMED shares were up 3.9% to
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World