ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30072014 - The
In addition to the
The funds will mainly finance the investment projects of SMEs (firms with up to 250 employees) and midcaps (firms with up to 3 000 employees) in the industrial and services sectors. The EIB funding will help create jobs, increase the productivity and competitiveness of the beneficiary firms, improve energy efficiency and/or diversification of energy sources, and promote private initiatives in the education and health sectors.
Supporting SMEs, the key drivers of job creation and economic recovery, is the EIB's top investment priority. The EIB loan will provide these companies with long-term finance for their investment projects and credit lines at favourable interest rates to fund their working capital requirements of more than two years.
Projects eligible for financing will mainly be located in
In 2013 the
+352 4379 - 83154
+352 4379 - 21000
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore