The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 317 points, or 1.9 per cent, to 1,6563 and the S&P 500 tumbled 39.7 points, or two per cent, to 1,931. The Nasdaq Composite dropped 93.1 points, or 2.1 per cent, to 4,370.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy