The 9700 series industrial mobile computer has the approval of IP65 rating to defend against water and dust. Its resistance with multiple 1.8 m drops onto concrete and 500 tumbles at 1 m ensures ultimate ruggedness. It offers 3 different keypad options for users to deploy as needed in different situations. In particular, the 53 alphanumeric key serves as an alternative for terminal emulation. Instant data transmission is made possible with both IEEE 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n with CCXv4 certified and Bluetooth Class II, V2.1 with EDR. Moreover, Push-to-Talk features voice transmission which pushes productivity even higher under WLAN support. Paired with 2 different battery options in 3600 mAh and 5400 mAh maintains the efficiency through long operation hours. Additionally, accessories like pistol grip and software support makes operation simple with 9700 series mobile computer.
For more details and specifications regarding CipherLab Mobile Computers and Barcode Scanners or request for demo, please send an email to NASales(at)cipherlab(dot)com or contact our office at 888-300-9779 by phone.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12055398.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists