Oliver Pilgerstorfer, Corporate Communications. Telephone: +44 1494 42 89 00, email@example.com
FrÉdÉric Guigues, Investor Relations. Telephone: +46 8 58 78 45 00, firstname.lastname@example.org About IFS
IFS (http://www.ifsworld.com/en/)™ is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering business software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and enterprise service management (ESM). IFS brings customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile and enables them to profit from change. IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) that was founded in 1983 and currently has over 2,600 employees. IFS supports more than 2,200 customers worldwide from local offices and through partners in more than 60 countries. For more information visit: www.ifsworld.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld (http://twitter.com/ifsworld). Visit the IFS Blogs on technology, innovation and creativity: http://blogs.ifsworld.com/.
IFS discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980) and/or the Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication on
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/855/9618290/267982.pdf Press Release in PDF
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists