• P-LinK: A method for generating multicomponent
• A workflow to increase verification rate of chromosomal structural rearrangements using high-throughput next-generation sequencing
• Quantification of particle-conjugated or particle-encapsulated peptides on interfering reagent backgrounds
• Multi-modality imaging of a murine mammary window chamber for breast cancer research
• A Tech News article titled "Optogenetics Turns 10" Issue keywords: next-generation sequencing, multi-modal imaging, breast cancer research, animal imaging, gene deletion, genome engineering, CRISPR/Cas9, chromosomal rearrangements, biosensors, graphene, graphene oxide, protein fusions, protein linkers, PCR, optogenetics, neuroscience Also available is the
• Library construction for ancient genomics: Single strand or double strand?
• MDC-Analyzer: A novel degenerate primer design tool for the construction of intelligent mutagenesis libraries with contiguous sites
• Off-on polyadenylation strategy as a supplemental mechanism for silencing toxic transgene expression during lentiviral vector production
• Simultaneous quantification of alternatively spliced transcripts in a single droplet digital PCR reaction
• A simple approach for classifying new mutations as somatic or germinal in DNA samples lacking paired tissue
• Expression and purification of bioactive, low-endotoxin recombinant human vitronectin
• A Tech News article titled "
Issue keywords: digital PCR, genomic DNA, copy number analysis, recombinate proteins, proteomics, Western blots, computational biology, cell culture, extracellular matrix, glass slide coatings, stem cell biology, stem cell analysis, next-generation sequencing, cell culture, cell culture media, extracellular matrix components, lentiviral transduction, gene transfer, gene therapy, mutation detection and analysis, ancient DNA, molecular biology
BioTechniques is available in print, digital replica, and mobile app formats for iPad, iPhone, and Android phones and tablets. Subscribe online to receive print editions by mail or monthly email alerts for digital and mobile app editions. Digital and mobile access is available at least one week prior to print issues.
To view digital replica editions or download mobile app platforms for Apple or Android devices from the
To request a subscription or update your subscription to include digital and mobile alerts, visit: http://www.biotechniques.com/subscribe.
BioTechniques, the international journal of life science methods, provides open access to first-quality, peer-reviewed papers on laboratory techniques and protocols. Now in its 57th volume, BioTechniques has over 80,000 print subscribers worldwide. The journal augments its peer-reviewed content with feature articles and topic-specific supplements. Visit http://www.biotechniques.com for more details or to subscribe.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12062908.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid