Art and history are two of King's favorite subjects, and both have influenced his creative work. The bulk of that work can be seen during the "The Paper Route" exhibition, and in King's book, The Paper Route, which also shares memories and paintings of his hometown.
To view some of King's locally-inspired artwork, visit www.artbygerryking.com.
This free art exhibition is offered
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison