Brazilian Finance Minister
"I don't think
"It is an exceptional situation, because a
Mantega said he believed negotiations could still continue between
He also said that while credit rating agencies were already beginning to downgrade
"There will be no major short-term consequences," said Mantega.
But if it is established that
The impact on the Brazilian economy is "nil," he said, adding that "there will be no direct impact."
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low