Excluding items, adjusted net income amounted to
Bombardier aerospace division had revenues of
Bombardier's aerospace division announced the layoff of 1,800 employees, an organizational restructuring and the retirement of the division's CEO last week. The aerospace division has been split into three units, each reporting to Bombardier CEO
The aerospace division has seen a number of delays with the production of its new CSeries jet.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film