As technology enables consumers to conduct their financial business from a variety of devices, financial institutions must meet their shifting behavior by providing more channel options that increase banking convenience and user friendliness.
Competition for customer acquisition and retention continues to grow, so a bank's survival depends on its ability to consolidate its channels into a cohesive user experience for such activities as online transactions, money transfers and balance inquiries. A bank also reaches optimal efficiency when each channel is integrated through a single core provider, resulting in one main relationship to manage.
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World