As technology enables consumers to conduct their financial business from a variety of devices, financial institutions must meet their shifting behavior by providing more channel options that increase banking convenience and user friendliness.
Competition for customer acquisition and retention continues to grow, so a bank's survival depends on its ability to consolidate its channels into a cohesive user experience for such activities as online transactions, money transfers and balance inquiries. A bank also reaches optimal efficiency when each channel is integrated through a single core provider, resulting in one main relationship to manage.
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls