Albright represents life sciences companies in a range of corporate and financial matters, including corporate partnering transactions, strategic alliances, technology licenses, and commercial contracts. In addition, he represents companies and investors in connection with venture financings, other funding transactions, and general corporate matters and frequently advises clients on licensing and commercial contract issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, and other public financings. Albright s experience and clients span a variety of life sciences sub-specialties such as biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics, vaccine and medical research.
Shane has established a preeminent transactional life sciences practice and brings a strong background in advising emerging growth companies on biotech matters, said
There have been numerous high-ticket M&A deals in the biotech and medical device spaces, as well as a corresponding resurgence in IPO exits and funding both at the public and private level for companies in these industries, said
Albright, who joins
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date