SaaS Assured provides a continuity service for cloud-based applications and this acts as a safety net, giving end users assurance that they can continue to access software and data in the event of provider failure.
Cinolla s application manages bookings, scheduling and staffing for activity providers including adventure centres, sailing schools and climbing walls. The software is business critical for its many clients, which include Essex Outdoors, Rockley Watersports and Girlguiding.
The agreement is simple enough for all decision makers to understand, while the legalities are straightforward and clear. I d highly recommend it to SaaS providers looking to strengthen their offering.
Most SaaS applications are hosted in third party data centres, and if SaaS providers should hit difficulties the data centre may shutdown access to their servers, leaving the customers without use of the application. SaaS Assured provides customers with the assurance that they can have continued access to their application for a period of up to three months following a provider failure.
Brasington continued: We don t ever plan to make use of SaaS Assured, but having it there makes our proposition more attractive to potential customers and I ve no doubt will help us convert more of our pipeline.
Cinolla should be commended for being proactive about business continuity and addressing this common customer concern.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World