CD-adapco, the largest privately held CFD focused provider of Computer Aided Engineering software, today announced its renewed membership with the
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, MDIC is designed to create a collaborative environment where industry, government, non-profits and other experts can work together to advance pre-competitive medical device innovation. MDIC focuses on regulatory science: the tools, standards, and approaches that are used to assess a product s safety, effectiveness, and performance. By fostering breakthroughs in regulatory science, MDIC aims not only to improve how medical devices are developed and evaluated, but also to reduce the time and cost of bringing new devices to market.
Advancing the use of simulation in the medical device industry is a key priority for MDIC. Simulation technology has the potential to revolutionize the field, enabling manufacturers and regulators to develop and test medical devices more quickly, with greater confidence, and at lower cost giving patients faster, safer access to innovative, high-quality treatments. CD-adapco is proud to bring its expertise and resources to the table in this important work.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM