UCU has today responded to reports about government proposals to reform the English student loan system which could lead to higher tuition fees for students and changes in loan terms.
Commenting on proposals to change the way student loans (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-28528824) are collected, UCU general secretary,
'The new system of
'The coalition's record on higher education is quite shambolic. From
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low