When XProtect Corporate received its award nominations from security professionals, Benchmark was therefore aware of the softwares unique attributes, with expert knowledge as to how it operates.
To be worthy of consideration for one of these awards, it is stated clearly in the nomination form that devices or systems must include a specific feature or function that ranks as innovative. Devices or software which add functionality and bring together other established systems are also considered.
Milestone XProtect Corporate video management software is open platform in its architecture which means that it is easily integrated with other systems or devices using the Milestone Integration Platform Software Development Kit (MIP SDK). One example of such a value-adding solution won the Benchmark Innovation Award for the intruder alarm category this year: REDHAWK, developed by http://www.the-hawkeye-effect.com The HawkEye Effect , maps and tracks multiple intruders to a precise GPS coordinate.
Milestone is thrilled to receive not just one, but TWO Benchmark Innovation Awards in 2014! This recognizes all the hard work we do on XProtect Corporate to make it the worlds leading video management software AND the best open platform for innovative integrations with partner systems and devices, says
See the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXfm2pPVPnM IFSEC video on Milestone Benchmark Innovation Awards .
About Milestone Systems
Founded in 1998 and acquired by Canon Europe in 2014, Milestone Systems is an independent company within the
Courtney Dillon Pedersen, PR Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +1 (503) 719-3439
Jos Svendsen, PR Manager EMEA
Email: email@example.com; Tel. +45 28 529 383
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say