The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009 and 042.
The serial number for this application is 86117605.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Computer software for managing, integrating and facilitating access to medical and patient care data; computer software for point of care data management; computer software for providing interfaces between medical diagnostic devices and laboratory information systems;
• Software as a service (SAAS) services featuring software for managing, integrating and facilitating access to medical and patient care data, software for point of care data management, and software for providing interfaces between medical diagnostic devices and laboratory information systems.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals