TomTom Telematics' WEBFLEET services integrate seamlessly into enterprise processes; providing data such as trip information, fuel consumption, driving efficiency and information about order status from connected vehicles on the road. The integration of real-time vehicle data allows operations to further optimize and manage their fleets as an integral part of the overall business.
"Our WEBFLEET platform sets new standards for businesses and developers to build truly innovative end-to-end business processes", said
In a single day, these 400,000 managed vehicles make 1.9 million business and private trips and drive more than 65 million km. The data centres, provided with the highest security and performance standard (ISO27001), process over 500 million messages and GPS positions per working day, equalling 30 billion new data points every quarter. -ENDS- About TomTom TomTom (TOM2) empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers. We service drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific 3rd party applications and integrations. More than 30,000 customers benefit every day from the highest level of security, quality and availability of our ISO 27001 certified service.
For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com/telematics Follow us on
Keywords for this news article include: Software, TomTom Telematics.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities