The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended down 25.46 points, or 0.16 percent, from Wednesday at 15,620.77. The broader Topix index of all First Section issues on the
Major decliners included food, fishery and rubber products shares while consumer finance and air transport shares gained ground.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million