The Milestone Solution Certification report includes performance benchmarking to allow a better understanding of how the storage solution will perform with XProtect VMS. The Vess R2000 was verified to deliver double the performance benchmark determined by the Milestone server and storage calculator for disk throughput. In addition to its impressive throughput, the Vess R2600 s dual controller failover functionality was tested and proven. This feature, and the Vess R2600 storage solution, can be used as part of a larger suite of redundancy options, including RAID configurations, software-based failover and other redundant components, to provide a highly resilient and powerful surveillance system.
The certification testing verified that XProtect VMS and the PROMISE integrated system is highly scalable with several excellent storage controller interface options, and multiple available redundancy methods to create reliable high performance surveillance and security solutions for mission-critical applications.
Additionally, the Milestone Solution Certification report proves that the optimal configuration for video recording and storage performance is achieved by running the Vess R2000 in its surveillance mode and placing the live database and archive database on the same physical and logical disk volume. These configurations provide the highest rate of IOps, or read/write performance.
It is very impressive that this
PROMISE has been working closely with Milestone for years to bring our customers powerful solutions they can rely on for even the most demanding security project, said
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison