Study Results from Research Center Provide New Insights into Proteomics (A peptide & peptide nucleic acid synthesis technology for transporter molecules and theranostics--the SPPS)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from Research Center, "The role of peptides in the interrelations between the structure and function of proteins is widely investigated, especially by using computer-assisted methods. Nowadays the solid phase synthesis (SPPS) chemistry emerges as a key technology and is considered as a promising methodology to design peptides for the investigation of molecular pharmacological processes at the transcriptional level."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "SPPS syntheses could be carried out in core facilities producing peptides for large-scale scientific implementations as presented here."
For more information on this research see: A peptide & peptide nucleic acid synthesis technology for transporter molecules and theranostics--the SPPS.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say