Studies from Sejong University Yield New Information about Algorithms (General algorithm and method for scanning a via hole by using critical-dimension atomic force microscopy)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "If a feedback scheme with amplitude-detection mode is used, 3-dimensional scanning can be completed within a few conventional raster scannings."
For more information on this research see: General algorithm and method for scanning a via hole by using critical-dimension atomic force microscopy.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Seo,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report