Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "Exact 1-soliton solution is obtained. There are several constraints that will naturally fall out during the course of derivation of the soliton solution."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These constraint conditions must hold in order for the solitons to exist."
For more information on this research see: Optical solitons with quadratic nonlinearity and spatio-temporal dispersion.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include: Galati,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls