The news reporters obtained a quote from the research, "We describe advances in AOTF technology that have greatly improved spectral purity, field uniformity, and image quality."
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "A multispectral imaging bright field microscope using these advances demonstrates pathology results that have great potential for clinical use."
For more information on this research see: Simultaneous imaging of cellular morphology and multiple biomarkers using an acousto-optic tunable filter-based bright field microscope.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals