% chg: +20.0%
The social-messaging service beat
Shares of the sports bar and hot wings restaurant chain dropped even though the company late Tuesday delivered what appeared to be a solid second-quarter profit report with a 42% earnings gain.
The maternity apparel retailer abandoned efforts to bring British rival
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season