“In today’s evolving healthcare environment, the value of in vitro diagnostic testing to improving patient and economic outcomes continues to grow,” said
New Solutions Enhance Workflow, Foster Multidisciplinary Approach
Additionally, the ADVIA Chemistry XPT System and ADVIA Centaur XPT Immunoassay System will have enhanced data management capabilities with Siemens’ CentraLink Data Management System1 and seamlessly connect to Aptio Automation1, Siemens’ latest track-based system. Booth visitors can learn about Aptio Automation’s new Tube Inspection Module1, which helps laboratories reduce pre-analytical errors and minimize the risk for tube mismatch, as well as featured multidisciplinary connectivity options including Sysmex CS-5100 Hemostasis System3 and ADVIA 2120i Hematology System.1
New central laboratory IT offerings include the CentraLink Data Management System Version 15, now with enhanced quality control offering increased configuration capabilities to support laboratory specific workflow for improved efficiency. This latest version of the CentraLink system includes an optional Advanced Hematology Module2 that enables labs to integrate their hematology workflow between
Product experts are available to discuss the company’s new instruments for urinalysis and drug testing. The CLINITEK AUWi PRO Automated Urinalysis System4 combines the CLINITEK Novus Urine Chemistry Analyzer and the Sysmex UF-1000 Urine Sediment Analyzer to provide automated, walkaway urine-chemistry testing and sediment analysis. Siemens’ Viva-ProE System5 is a next generation, dedicated drug-testing platform with intuitive touchscreen software and enhanced components designed to lower operating costs while delivering reliable results.
Innovative IT and Training Options Support the POC Ecosystem
Visitors to the booth can learn how
The latest software version of the RAPIDComm Data Management System1 now offers enhanced POC informatics capabilities, including support for the RAPIDComm Web Application. This new web application allows POC coordinators, via a handheld device, to view instrument status, troubleshoot issues, and remotely manage blood gas instruments. The new software also enables an interface to
In addition, the company is sponsoring several educational workshops during the meeting, covering topics related to women’s health, rheumatoid arthritis and population management informatics.
1. Not all product offerings are available in all countries.
2. Under development. Not available for sale. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements.
3. Not available for sale in the U.S. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements.
5. Available for sale only in the U.S.
For further information on
Follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/siemenshealth
The Siemens Healthcare Sector is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids.
Source: iemens Healthcare
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry