Net profit was
The Anglo-Dutch company produced 3.08 million barrels of oil and equivalents per day, only a fractional increase. But Shell said production of oil, which is more lucrative, was up 3 percent while natural gas production fell 8 percent.
The company said oil production has increased in
Most Popular Stories
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment