Sense Financial offers Solo 401k or what they call the Individual 401k which is a retirement plan suitable for small business owners or self employed people that have no fulltime employees in their business other than their spouse. Sense Financial also offers Checkbook IRA. These retirement plans are the self directed type in which investment opportunities are not bound to stock market and mutual funds only. Rental properties, mortgage notes, and trust deed investments using the Solo 401k and Checkbook IRA are some of the possible investment options that are non-traditional and with low risk potential.
This partnership makes it easy for Sense Financial's existing and new clients to pick the right investment that can help them grow their retirement money. Existing clients can easily diversify their retirement portfolio through the passive investment options offered by
Sense Financial is
To learn more about the solutions they provide, please contact: (949) 228-9393.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sensefinancial/solo-401k/prweb12056159.htm
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?