In addition, the NHC noted that low-level cloud motions showed no evidence of a closed surface circulation and declared TD2 a remnant low pressure area.
The last NHC advisory placed the center of the degenerated depression's center near 14.0 north latitude and 56.0 west longitude, about 365 miles (590 km) east-southeast of the Lesser Antilles. It was moving quickly to the west at 25 mph (41 kph) and had maximum sustained winds near 35 mph (55 kph) what were quickly waning. TD2's minimum central pressure was near 1012 millibars.
Keywords for this news article include: Aerospace,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison