The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These results are significant since they suggest alternative methods to reduce platinum loading in fuel cells and to optimize fuel cell performance."
For more information on this research see: Nanofiber Cathode Catalyst Layer Model for a Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Energy, Fuel Cell, Oil & Gas,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore