Research Results from King's College Update Understanding of Molecular Imaging (The use of molecular imaging combined with genomic techniques to understand the heterogeneity in cancer metastasis)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This review will focus on how various imaging methods that allow for quantification of metastatic tumor heterogeneity, along with the potential of developing imaging, integrated with other in vitro diagnostic approaches such as genomics and exosome analyses, have the potential role as a non-invasive biomarker for guiding the treatment algorithm."
For more information on this research see: The use of molecular imaging combined with genomic techniques to understand the heterogeneity in cancer metastasis.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry