Petition for reconsideration.
CFR Part: "47 CFR Part 79"
Citation: "79 FR 44150"
Document Number: "ET Docket No. 13-49 Report No. 3004"
SUMMARY: Petitions for Reconsideration (Petitions) have been filed in the Commission's Rulemaking proceeding by
EFFECTIVE DATE: Oppositions to the Petitions must be filed by
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: For additional information on this proceeding, contact
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This is a summary of Commission's document, Report No. 3004, released
Subject: In the Matter of Revision of Part 15 of the Commission's Rules to Permit Unlicensed National Information Infrastructure (U-NII) Devices in the 5
Number of Petitions Filed: 7.
[FR Doc. 2014-17931 Filed 7-29-14;
BILLING CODE 6712-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million