PayTabs, a payment gateway solution provider, has now gone live with its first merchant - Bubble Bash, a newly launched company.
PayTabs provides a payment gateway solution to SMEs in the entire Mena region. As of now, the company is fully operational and caters to the entire GCC and the Mena region, said a statement.
With services like online invoicing, which is called PayPage and E-commerce Integration, PayTabs provides a one-stop shop for all payment processing needs.
"Thousands of people now use the internet to sell their goods in countries like
"PayPage provides this service instantly. All the merchant has to do is send an invoice to the customer's ID. The customer then receives the invoice and is able to pay securely with their credit card online. This service can be used with or without a website according to client needs," it said.
E-commerce integration on the other hand is a complete solution for all those merchants who are selling online using a website. It is a simple plug in ready to be installed and used on the website.
PayTabs is also in the process of developing and launching some more ventures such as an online shop builder.
The e-commerce market is untapped in the
PayTabs is a company formed in 2013 and incorporated in
Abdul Aziz AlJouf, the CEO of PayTabs, said: "We always wanted to target the SMEs and businesses like Bubble Bash which is the first of the many merchants who have joined PayTabs." -
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up