The kiwi climbed to 2-day highs of 0.8516 versus the US dollar and 1.5726 versus the euro. Against the yen, the kiwi rose to 87.49, its strongest level since
The kiwi spiked up to a 1-week high of 1.0947 against the aussie, compared to Wednesday's closing value of 1.0985.
The next possible upside target for the kiwi is seen around 0.86 against the greenback, 88.00 against the yen, 1.56 against the euro and 1.09 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence