The kiwi climbed to 2-day highs of 0.8516 versus the US dollar and 1.5726 versus the euro. Against the yen, the kiwi rose to 87.49, its strongest level since
The kiwi spiked up to a 1-week high of 1.0947 against the aussie, compared to Wednesday's closing value of 1.0985.
The next possible upside target for the kiwi is seen around 0.86 against the greenback, 88.00 against the yen, 1.56 against the euro and 1.09 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals