The National Society of Hispanic MBAs on Tuesday announced a partnership with the Lincoln Motor Co. as its 2014 national automotive partner.
Lincoln will be conference co-lead at NSHMBA's 25th Annual Conference & Career Expo, which runs Sept. 24-27 in Philadelphia, and will offer unique test drive experiences for all conference attendees. It's also made a pledge toward the organization's MBA scholarship fund.
For its part, NSHMBA will execute chapter events in Los Angeles and Miami that will feature Lincoln vehicles and will run Aug. 1-Dec. 31.
"In order for Hispanic business students and professionals to build successful careers in this ever-changing economy, they need professional advice on how to leverage the unique opportunities afforded to them," NSHMBA CEO Manny Gonzalez said in a news release.
The organization and its sponsors are "here to provide professional development and as many opportunities as possible to succeed," he added.
David Rodriguez, multicultural marketing manager at Lincoln, said: "NSHMBA presents a powerful platform to demonstrate Lincoln's commitment to create innovative, modern products for our passionate Hispanic consumers."
NSHMBA serves the Hispanic community through a network of 40 chapters in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
Lincoln is Ford Motor Co.'s luxury brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8