New Findings from
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The challenge studies showed that, vaccinated mice were fully protected against 10 4 9 minimum lethal dose of botulinum neurotoxin type E."
For more information on this research see: High level expression, purification and immunogenicity analysis of a protective recombinant protein against botulinum neurotoxin type E.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors