New Enzymes and Coenzymes Study Results from SASTRA University Described (Bio-inspired morphological evolution of zinc oxide nanostructures on a tunable enzyme platform)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Thus the present work demonstrates the applicability of an enzyme as a dynamic bio-template for the synthesis of a multitude of ZnO nanostructures which are expected to add newer insight into bottom-up fabrication of oxide nanostructures."
For more information on this research see: Bio-inspired morphological evolution of zinc oxide nanostructures on a tunable enzyme platform. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 2014;61-62():13-16. Enzyme and Microbial Technology can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from G. Murugappan, SASTRA Univ, Sch Chem & Biotechnol, Center Nanotechnol & Adv Biomat, Thanjavur 613401,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades