New Biomimetics Study Findings Have Been Reported by Investigators at
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Finally, we further demonstrate that these optical engineered surfaces can be used for sucrose sensing in the range of 1 g/L to 250 g/L."
For more information on this research see: Biomimetic Pieris rapae's Nanostructure and Its Use as a Simple Sucrose Sensor. Micromachines, 2014;5(2):216-227. Micromachines can be contacted at: Mdpi Ag, Postfach, Ch-4005
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment