The group reported a pretax loss of
Revenue in the year grew 5% to
"Our stated strategy of expanding into our specialist areas internationally is proving successful, but tough
The group did not declare a dividend for the year, but said "a resumption in dividend payments will be kept under review."
"The board looks to the 2014/2015 year as one in which the group will benefit from a still improving market environment and will work to increase revenue and profit performance from the strengthened infrastructure and international offices now securely in place," said Ford.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'