The group reported a pretax loss of
Revenue in the year grew 5% to
"Our stated strategy of expanding into our specialist areas internationally is proving successful, but tough
The group did not declare a dividend for the year, but said "a resumption in dividend payments will be kept under review."
"The board looks to the 2014/2015 year as one in which the group will benefit from a still improving market environment and will work to increase revenue and profit performance from the strengthened infrastructure and international offices now securely in place," said Ford.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples