Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140718/128656
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140718/128657
"Everyone talks about data, but no one knows what to do with it," according to
These webinars are aimed at answering some key questions when it comes to using data to improve user experience, including: How do I use data to understand my app's user experience? How do I know what data to collect? How do I turn data into actionable hypotheses?
The presentations are designed to have critical takeaways for anyone who is involved with mobile apps including, investors, founders, executives, developers, designers, and marketers.
"Analytics is not just a buzzword," said
Each webinar will also feature a live Q&A session at the end, where any audience question will be answered by the presenting experts.
The webinar series will feature experienced industry veterans who have been working with data and apps successfully for years. The first webinar in the series, titled, "From Data to Design: 9 keys to crafting a data collection strategy to optimize your mobile UX," will feature
The first webinar in the series will take place on
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say