"We are grateful for the support of our investors and their commitment to this important work," said Dr.
"By delivering continuous, around-the-clock coverage with vital medications, sustained-release products have the potential to ensure compliance and prevent loss of vision," continued Dr. Mandell.
LayerBio is developing sustained-release ophthalmology products for indications such as post-operative inflammation, treatment of eye infections, glaucoma and diseases of the retina. Based on layer-by-layer technology developed at
"It is the flexibility and versatility of our platform that makes this such an exciting technology for drug delivery," said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12053993.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days