"We are grateful for the support of our investors and their commitment to this important work," said Dr.
"By delivering continuous, around-the-clock coverage with vital medications, sustained-release products have the potential to ensure compliance and prevent loss of vision," continued Dr. Mandell.
LayerBio is developing sustained-release ophthalmology products for indications such as post-operative inflammation, treatment of eye infections, glaucoma and diseases of the retina. Based on layer-by-layer technology developed at
"It is the flexibility and versatility of our platform that makes this such an exciting technology for drug delivery," said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12053993.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy