ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29072014 -
The Company received applications to subscribe for 104,786,468 new Shares from eligible shareholders under the Offer to raise approximately
The Company advises that the results of the Offer are as follows:
Total number of Shares offered under the Offer 551,906,078 Shares
Total number of Shares applied for by eligible shareholders under the Offer 104,786,468 Shares
Shortfall 447,119,610 Shares
104,786,468 new Shares will be issued, with trading of the new Shares expected to commence on
The Company has received applications regarding the shortfall and will consider the issue if the shortfall in due course.
The Board would like to thank shareholders for their continued support for Minbos.
Tel: +61 (0) 8 6102 7724
Minbos is focusing on the development of the high grade Cacata project in Cabinda whilst growing its current resource base in incremental stages on the remaining deposits in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades