Loan Officer Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud
Wright faces a potential term of up to 20 years in prison, along with the forfeiture of any proceeds of the offense and the obligation to pay restitution.
In a plea agreement on file with the
The indictment against Wright was the result of an investigation by the
This content has been reproduced from its original source (http://www.justice.gov/usao/tne/).
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor