RELATED: BENQ LAUNCHES NEW GAMING MONITOR
LG's newest OLED TV has a streamlined, sculptured stand and features LG's Cinema Design. The TV has ultra-slim bezels and a minimal depth that increases slightly towards the centre of the screen.
Equipped with LG's WRGB OLED technology, the EC9300 guarantees the ultimate picture quality with broad contrast ratio for colours that appear richer and brighter and blacks that look deeper.
The TV also offers absolute motion clarity via a refresh rate that is significantly faster than that of a typical LED TV. The gently curved display of LG's picture perfect OLED TV provides an optimal viewing experience from practically any angle.
Users can also feel the difference of LG Smart TV, which incorporates the new webOS platform. webOS introduces a clean, minimalist graphical user interface (GUI) that delivers an uncomplicated and intuitive user experience.
The EC9300 also features CINEMA 3D, which uses LG's proprietary Film Patterned Retarder (FPR) technology to generate convincing 3D images without any distracting flicker or crosstalk. Users can also take advantage of an advanced conversion engine that turns 2D content into captivating 3D entertainment.
The EC9300 will be launched in the
Since introducing the world's first 55-inch OLED TV last year, LG has continued to drive the OLED TV market by investing heavily in R&D and marketing.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls