The latest version supports new network management tools for routers and collectors, improved monitoring of load-side meter voltage and remote service switch operations, as well as scheduled "snapshots" of meter information, such as temperature, to aid in diagnostics and analytics.
"This system update continues to address the needs of our Gridstream customers by providing enhanced controls and monitoring functions across the system to improve efficiency and security and gain added visibility across the network," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Landis+Gyr.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry